10.16.2009

Get to know me a little better



Just some fun facts you may not know about me...feel free to post these sames questions about yourself...I want to know more about you too!




1.      Were you considered popular in high school? Why or why not? 
         
              Not really, I was just never interested in that kind of stuff.


2.      What club, sport, or activities were you into in high school?

 Euphony- school literary magazine- and the art club.

3.      Any college? If yes what is your degree in?
        
          Yes I'm still in the process of finishing my associates


4.      What is a current cause you are fighting for in this world?

To stop animal cruelty


5.      How often do you go over the speed limit? 

Never I don't drive, gives me the willies


6.      What was your worst dating experience?


This kid started talking about getting married and having children on the first date!
 


7.      How old are you in your dreams? 

I would assume that I'm my real age...

8.      Do you dance like crazy, when no one is looking? 

Absolutely!


9.      Do you like to sing in the shower?

Sometimes, I mostly just use that time to think


10.  What do you do when (you think) no one is looking?

Make silly faces at people.


11.  Have you ever been fired? 

Yes but only because I didn't go to work because I was sick. 


12.  What did you get in trouble for the most when you were a kid?

Arguing, and not doing crazy things my dad and step mom told me to do, like take the dog out at 5 in the morning or cleaning up after them 24/7


13.  What really gives you the creeps? 

         Hospitals, needles, dirty and unclean things, and bad grammar
.
14.  Is there something your parents/family do not know about you?

One side of my family doesn't know I'm married or have a baby, we had a falling out.
 


15.  What were the three happiest moments in your life so far? 

The day my little boy was born, The other day when my husband woke me up with Starbucks just because, and when Zach and I moved in together.


16.  Did you have a nickname in middle school or high school? 

 No I refused to answer to any nickname.


17.  Which is your wish that is not yet fulfilled? 

To be a published author, and to not be afraid. 

18.  What is your favorite body part on yourself?

My lips and my eyes.

19.  What is your favorite body part on your significant other?


His hands (odd I know.)

20.  Tell us a naughty secret about yourself?

I secretly love the fact that my boobs are bigger since having my baby.

1 comment:

  1. Very cool questions and answers. You made me smile. Thanks so much for following my blog. Have a super day !
    Frenchy

    ReplyDelete